EARTH Ltd is a non-profit organization, and we rely on proceeds from memberships, fundraisers, and donations to run our education programs. Members of EARTH receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits to Southwick’s Zoo.
- Discounts on Wild Adventure Summer Programs and Junior ZooKeeping at Southwick’s Zoo
- Discounted price for rhino encounters.
- 10% merchandise discount in the Purple Peacock Giftshop.
- Invitations to members only after-hours events during the zoo season (additional non-member guests can be brought for an added fee)
- Discounts on admission for our fundraising events.
- You’ll be helping us improve environmental education!
All membership proceeds go directly to the funding of our education programs, projects, research, and events.
*Memberships must be renewed every 12 months.
*Each member receives their own card. Membership cards cannot be shared with other individuals.
How to purchase your membership
You can purchase you membership at the zoo (at the EARTH Discovery Center or admission) or online.
You can also purchase memberships over the phone by calling EARTH at: 1-800-258-9182 ext 208
When you purchase memberships online you will receive a voucher in your email. Simply print the voucher and bring it to Southwick’s Zoo’s admissions to complete the membership process and receive your member card. The start date of a membership purchased online is the date the voucher is redeemed at the zoo.
|Individual Child (3-12)||$55|
|Individual Senior (62+)||$55|
|Family Basic (2 adults)||$160|
|Family Plus (2 adults & 2 children)||$265|
|Family Premium (2 adults & up to 4 children)|
*additional children $19 each