EARTH Ltd is a non-profit organization, and we rely on proceeds from memberships, fundraisers, and donations to run our education programs. Members of EARTH receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits to Southwick’s Zoo.
- Discounts on Wild Adventure Summer Programs and Junior ZooKeeping at Southwick’s Zoo
- Discounted price for rhino encounters.
- 10% merchandise discount in the Purple Peacock Giftshop.
- Invitations to members only after-hours events during the zoo season (additional non-member guests can be brought for an added fee)
- Discounts on admission for our fundraising events.
- You’ll be helping us improve environmental education!
All membership proceeds go directly to the funding of our education programs, projects, research, and events.
*Memberships must be renewed every 12 months.
*Each member receives their own card. Membership cards cannot be shared with other individuals.
How to purchase your membership
You can purchase or renew you membership at the zoo (at the EARTH Discovery Center or the membership desk at the entrance), by calling the EARTH Discovery Center at 1-800-258-9182 ext 208, or online.
Note: When you purchase a membership online, it will not be complete until you receive your key tag in person at the membership desk at Southwick’s Zoo during your first visit.
|Individual Child (3-12)||$55|
|Individual Senior (62+)||$55|
|1 Adult plus Children||$89 plus $55/Child|
|2 Adult plus 1 Child||$215|
|2 Adult plus 2 Children||$265|
|2 Adult plus 3 Children||$320|
|2 Adult plus 4 or more Children|
*if more than 4 children, the cost is additional $19/child.